Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Anyone interested in Soda making!

Testing the new blog out! I will be doing reviews on products I like and that are worth buying and some that are not worth buying,also I will have recipes,and talk about stuff that i find interest in! :) Lately I'v been looking into soda making as it is a lot better for you than any store bought soda if anyone has been doing this share how you do it and what flavors you like to make and any other good info would be appreciated! :) I will be talking more about soda making in the feature! Please share any info on it that you have and if you have tried the Soda Stream or Fizz Gizz or other soda products out there! Thanks the soda/bev lover! :)

3 comments:

Jason from BevNerd.com said...

I recently picked up a SodaStream Genesis model. We've used it quite a number of times already and love it!

The sodas taste so darn fresh and you make 1 liter at a time, so it doesn't go flat by the time you're done.

I recommend the SodaStream! I was thinking about playing around with flavors and making my own twists on soda.

If you goto BevNerd.com and click the SodaStream banner, you may get a discount on your order. I'm not sure, but the banner says you do.

Soda/bev lover! :) said...

Do you know what the difference is from all the models? Is it worth spending more on the models or is the cheaper one just as good as the higher price ones?

Soda/bev lover! :) said...

Also was wondering if you have a thing on your website and blog a thing on it so i can follower your website/blog! :) I have one if you would like to follower it! :) Let me know if you have one i would like to follower yours! :)